CZN 16.7% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake high grade drill results, page-112

1. 3,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    @mode1971,

Good to see someone at least come back to this forum with some very important facts clarifying and backing up nearly everything that has been presented in regard to the company's position and why it's fraught with danger to be diving in to deep.

If people weren't so quick to jump on the messenger and take the time to DTOR then they might learn something unfortunately when the messenger keeps posting about the likely pitfalls or negatives of a company they are invested in others take offence to the detriment of the forum and yes at times the messenger has been scathing of this company off the back of a inept board, in saying that I have always maintained to all that would heed the advice was to be cautious and DYOR before throwing their hard earned into the company as you no doubt have done, also I have always said that if and when any good news is iniment and presented then there will still be plenty of time to jump in an get good gains but only off the back of concrete news because of this company's past and current position.

Another sad part is everyone thinks that because Terry Streeter is onboard then he will fix everything and this will go boom but looking deeply into his connections with companies paints a very differ event picture like everybody thinks he started up Western Area's Mining, the truth is one of the foremost Geologists in Australia Julian Hanna along with his mate and Exploration Guru Tim King actually explored the area for over 3years before they approached Terry Streeter to help get the company up and going so not taking anything away from Terry but the facts are the facts and I think someone was in the right place at the right time, they even named a mine after Tim King after he passed away shortly after the start up period of the company in recognition of the work he had acheived in those previuos years, but not many would know that of course.

Again if people do some research sometimes they will see the forrest through the tree's also interesting that I found Terry was a Director and Chairman of Fox Resources from 2005 just finished reading a post from the FXR thread by Rodb post # 32470564 if I posted it here wow would the gang attack, but it's a fact and the truth of what's out there as the say seek and you shall find, the downside to people being truthful is that only the greedy ones despise it the truth and attack those who present it.

Again I will say it great research by you and hopefully the news forthcoming is positive oh and by tge way all this is imho except for the facts Gltalth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.255K 251.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3142177 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3520354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.