CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake high grade drill results, page-113

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4084
    Y4. I do feel for you being down. I Read a post you placed around the spp. The company is okay for 12 months looking at the books. The poop will hit the fan after that if they don't get a jv or sell the resource.

It does make sense to spend and prove up a resource of 300k tonne ni minimum. That would be very bankable. Smaller resources with others companiew have 100m pre tax npv. If so that's 3x the present cap. I know your down more, but to an investor today that's pretty entertaining proposition of 300% versus the risk.

Im not a geo, but have prospected for 30yr plus and have been on many mine sites. You can see in the pictures the ni host rocks are abundant.

At the moment a company like Vale I would think would not want as not enough proven yet. That could change if 300k tonne and if Ni rises a lot.

They have Mt gibb in au. I sit and think why if this is so good to burn your cash in two places. They could possibly have this as a backup. Ie sell us asset and carry on there. Is only a hyperthetical. Mt gibb in itself does look promising when I looked at the geology.

As far as the chart is concerned they are coming out of a saucer bottom that has lasted more than 1 year. Saucer bottoms do herald change close to 100% of the time. So I do think it will return to the 0.2 area again.

I do think this will move up to over 1c off the saucer exit.
    If so the 1 year plus down trend end would be confirmed. Needs this to be certain to confirm trend change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $600 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2970904 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2102364 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.