CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake high grade drill results, page-115

1. 4,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    @mode1971

As you can see by the followed up post to yours what many are like as soon as somebody posts anything that's not pumping up this ccompany's tyers, the first comeback is to degrade you or for want of a better word condescending, that's ok I have broad shoulders, just because of someone posting facts and that's really sad for them, they think I am posting here cause I have lost my money nothing could be further away from the truth if you seen my portfolio yes it reflects some bad investments and most importantly a lot more good and great ones.

So it's not about losing money as many think, to me it's the real facts that should be posted to help others make informed judgements nothing I say on this forum will change people's investing although many are worried it does posting that I am destroying the company's fortunes which are what and if that was the case then I am sure you would not have seen the volumes being bought and snapped over the past few weeks as there have been if that was the case.

Just touching on your comment resureing up the tonnages many months ago I posted given the tonnages the company had that it was not a viable proposition and that it was better to look for a JV as in my opinion there were much better Nickel propositions out there in saying that I mentioned BHP was in talks with another company that would present much much better value than this one maybe some took the advice and done their own research and jumped on board if not bad luck.

But as you have clearly stated if they sure up the tonnage with the new round of drilling it could well signal a buy but until that happens I would tread wearily, and the reasons for that is the BOD have had numerous chances to look for partners or JV's in previous years like 2014 when Nickel prices peaked over 19k per ton this was a golden opportunity lost, this could be put down to a rockologist running a company and not making those decisions to benefit shareholders instead of continuing to erode that value over time and in my opinion rockologist do not make good MD's the upside to that is the recent appointment of Terry Streeter who may have the balls the company needs to get a JV or partnership done, time will tell, unfortunately time doesn't wait for no one and it's running out as you mentioned, all this is of course IMHO except for the facts Gltalth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $700 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2866904 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2685887 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.