CZN 25.0% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake high grade drill results, page-99

1. 3,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    Hey BuD you need to brush up on your maths and reading skills, so stay with me BuD so I can educate you, the way the Remuneration is worded is that a sign on fee of 80k, exclusive of super, still with me BuD, sign on options of 5 million shares being "unlisted options" excercisable at 0.007 expiring on the 22nd July 2022, still with me BuD options BuD Terry doesn't need or have to acquire them why yes BuD you guessed it there Options , hooray for BuD hooray at last well you get it so your still with me Bud.

And then there is the performance shares the company will issue Mr Streeter 10 million performance shares on the proviso that the share price reaches 1cps or over for 5 consecutive business days so how much did Terry pay for these BuD yes you guessed it zero zilch nada if the company's sp reaches 1cps and stays for 5 business days, everything company directors do is to benefit them not you nor anyone else especially in the speck end of town, still with me BuD, no need to thank me for setting you straight BuD, all this is of course IMHO except for the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.75K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4847825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 465994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.