CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

It won't be too long before this forum will only be for those...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It won't be too long before this forum will only be for those that want to down ramp this company. Part of me wonders whether that is actually what a certain group want to achieve. It's turned into a an echo chamber for those obsessed with living out their vendetta against the MD and the company. If I was the MD of CZN, I would be taking action against certain posters on this forum but I'm not the MD and I don't even know if he is aware of how much he gets targeted in this forum.
    I may have missed it but I'm yet to see someone post something like "I was going to invest in CZN but decided against it after reading the Hot Copper posts from XYZ". The reality is more likely that no one here is "saving newbies" as much they are annoying current shareholders that want a break from the continual down ramping of the company. The problem with this forum is that some really can't see past their own interests on that point. If you want to help people then consider also helping current shareholders that you continually batter on this forum. The continual down ramping may even be contributing to the losses that folk like Dizzan have mentioned but that doesn't seem to bother the particular posters involved because they just want to stick to their strategy of doing their level best to destroy any interest in this company.
    If there are any newbies reading this post, there are many, many companies on the ASX that are worth taking a risk on and IMHO CZN is one of them. The risk / reward profile may not meet everyone's investment strategies but for some it may. If you are here, you could easily lose your money but you could also get 10 or 20 fold in return if things go right. That is just simply how it is with miners at this end of the market cap spectrum. The only difference for CZN is that there are a number of VERY special and VERY selfish folk that don't seem to want to accept the risk reward basis for investing in a company like CZN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4157825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1304269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.