CZN 9.09% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

@Updango,Totally agree with your words when referring to freedom...

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    @Updango,

Totally agree with your words when referring to freedom of speech, although their are some who don't see the other side of the coin and regardless of whether one posts once a day once a week or hundreds of times it gives no one else the right to have the audacity to continually attack others because they have a different view.

There have been enormous numbers of past shareholders who have contributed to the HC forums on stocks that have in many ways been in the same boat as Corazon, that imo is a lifestyle company, unfortunately they probably never done enough research to make informed decisions or judgments because they absolutely have no idea about Corazon's History, again because some continue to post the truth about Corazon it can hurt others along the way if they have invested their hard earned, but at the end of the day one can either thoroughly research and be well informed or make decisions based on a Group Think Mentality, the latter is always fraught with danger and is in all possibilty why so many have lost over the years.

The saddest part is they look at their investment in Corazon that has wasted away and its not like tgey havent been warned and therefore turn the attention on anyone who is or maybe providing both sides of the story whether repetitive or not instead of letting the Herd Mentality suck others into the Vortex, everyone is responsible for their own investments but nobody and I mean nobody likes someone else being right that the stock they have invested in just maybe a Dog Stock.

I have clearly stated many times that Corazon has to produce Concrete Evidence that Lynn Lake is viable to mine, but without that evidence imho it will forever struggle to return anything to shareholders which has been confirmed by the company's history and past performances, the company might just save itself by coming back to Mt Gilmore but again knowing how the company has got this far imho cannot see much changing with regard to the stagnated SP, but hey of course all this is only imho and those invested also should know it only takes one good drill hole and as stated maybe Mt Gilmore project's will be the saviour for them time will tell on that, in any event many are hoping my opinion is totally wrong, hasn't been for well 2 years but if they ever produce Concrete Evidence who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1632224 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2633398 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.