CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

In the interests of a fair and open forum why don't you disclose...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    In the interests of a fair and open forum why don't you disclose your break even price?
    I'm guessing if you've held for as long as you say it would be 10-20c around there?
    I really don't see how you consider yourself fit to give advice here when you rode a stock from those prices down to 0.3c
    The flip side is you need it go up 30 times or more to be back in the green
    Ever thought for some here they may be happy with it going up even a few times
    I bought $15K worth at 0.3c. 5,000,000 shares. Mine is worth $15K still.
    Let say you put $15K in at 13c that is 115,384 shares. Your is worth $346.
    If the stock goes to 1c mine is worth $50K, yours is worth $1,153.
    Yes we get it even if the stock goes to 1-2cps you don't care and wont be happy but can you see other people buying now can do very well?
    Mining is cyclical
    Nickel and copper are set to boom in 2020
    Gold has already broken out
    You keep saying comparing to LEG and SIR is dumb I don't think so
    Both LEG and SIR sat idle for years looking for the sweet spot
    Both LEG and SIR ran to crazy market caps on lesser grade than CZN have previously discovered
    The company has confirmed they have strong nickel-copper sulphides for at least 35 metres
    What sort of grade do you think that will have to carry in order to excite the market? 1% Nickel would be on par with LEG?
    If you are spending so much time and effort on this forum warning about the past why do you never discuss the historical drillings and the fact they are drilling in a similar region now as to the 1940's discovery hole. It would be very easy for Terry to twin the previous hole and announce similar grade again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3142177 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3520354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.