CZN 16.7% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake Sulphides Intersected, page-12

1. 2,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1705
    V3, I'm not trying to cross-promote Stavely and I don't hold their shares (yet), but I noticed similar sentences in a recent announcement by SVY: "Shallow Copper-Gold Discovery Grows to 700m Strike Extent and Remains Open in All Directions". Stavely has discovered a very large deposit in Victoria and it gave a diamond drilling update. In their report (on page 9) they said that the hand-held XRF machines could not give a reliable grade and mentioned the variability of mineralisation in the cores (see below). They also included photos of the mineralisation. CZN's photos of the mineralisation look very good to me, but we'll have to wait until January to find out what the grades are for the drilling at Lake Lynn. Have a great Christmas and happy New Year, amigo.

(SVY announcement on page 9): "the mineralisation is not conducive to estimates based on Niton© hand-held XRF analysis because the mineralisation is so heterogeneous, and spot assays vary so wildly in grade, that it is considered an unreliable estimate of grade. The Niton© is best applied to mineral identification in this situation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.255K 251.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3142177 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3520354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.