CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake Sulphides Intersected, page-3

1. 1,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Hey Y4,

With all due respect, your read on this I feel is a negative take. I feel from a lot of your comments over the years that you want to see Corazon fail even at the cost of losing your investment completely? It seems almost a vendetta against Brett Smith and the company... I would even go as far as to say that you would have scared a lot of potential investors away with all the comments around milking sheds and Brett supporting a lavish lifestyle (which are completely unsubstantiated) whereby you may have contributed to the erosion of share price!

I get it though, the chart says a lot and nearly every investor in Corazon is in the same boat waiting for something magical to happen. Well here is a chance that it might so maybe leave this be for a bit and let's see what happens. You have made your point and any new investors do need to consider the history and read previous announcements. You don't need to drum on and on about it. You may also be doing an injustice to investors as if this does run investors that listen to you will miss out on purchasing at current lows. Nickel is set to be in extremely high demand vs supply in the coming years and anyone with a half decent resource will run with the price IMO.

Back to this announcement though... The "low level of confidence" to me is a statement they have added bottom of the table more as a general explanation relating to the right hand column "sulphide % visual estimates". They are simply saying you can't go by a visual estimate as it's not accurate and that due to this they have not added any estimate of metal content or mineral content.. I don't think they are saying they have a low level of confidence in the results.

Read through the holes and what they say again with your positive cap on When the results come out we see what we can add to the JORC. Shouldn't have to wait long into the new year and we might even be surprised with some more drill results before ChrIstmas!

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1171200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.