CZN 33.3% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake Sulphides Intersected, page-89

1. 3,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    So you base all your research around one hole drilled wow Lynn Lake has been drilled that many times it's looking like Swiss Cheese, I have never seen anyone so blatantly upramp a stock to suit his/her own agenda off the back of knowing SFA about the company but hey there's a big hole being drilled at pickles place you could collect all the rest of the dills and jar them up down at Joe's Fruit Shop LMFAO, if this company had anywhere near those figures which are only inferred, why have you not answered the question as to why with those great figures are Corazon not mining going off your figures this should have been taken over well before SIR and certainly a JV if it was worth it's weight as you say sheet, there's that would again "IF" please don't come into this and start preaching, if this BOD was any good they would have been MINING by know, sheet there's that word again "IF" unfortunately from a factual position they have been going around and around and around and around and around again and again and again and again and for the past 9/10 years with the same drill results and that's a fact like it or not but hey fully understand why your trying your hardest to upramp a dead stock you have invested in, I learnt my lesson long ago seems many here haven't as yet, I will say this again just for you hopefully you will get it there may well be a glimmer of light in this yet but until those facts are presented why would you waste your money here as there are much better Nickel propositions out there that are way ahead of this at this point in time and making money but hey all this is of course IMHO except for the facts bud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.672M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $23.69K 5.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 6440761 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3974166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.