Ann: Lyons Point Well - Drilling Update 12 , page-22

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    re: Ann: KOG: Lyons Point Well - Drilling Upd... Lyons point was always a "fringe prospect ". SD will make or break Verus as Fausse needs capital to frealise potential and that wont come easily if we're at .003 which is where it will go should SD fail.

Leaky from the outset if you ask me as selling pressure into the 1 bids last week was late preopen and hard. Placed shares have known for a while but whats new.

On a brighter note, flow test rig acquisition should get us back to .007 and very humble and wary speculation buying may nudge us to.008 pre flowrate announcement . I would have thought the potential 50 mil recoverable oil would have provided more strength. A little concerning that there may be more info we aren't privy to. I believe it's there but can they get it out. The sp does not reflect the potential of Sd imo but it could just be that Vil investors have been kicked so many times they are almost beat. its going to be all to hard witg Fausse point and no cash and no sp to raise off so its down to SD.

There is always hope and may the sun shine on Vil investors as we potentially roll the dice for the last time . Hopefully SD stands for Spindletop doubled.

gl to us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $180 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2291000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1588135 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.