Ann: Lyons Point Well - Drilling Update 12 , page-29

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    re: Ann: KOG: Lyons Point Well - Drilling Upd... Why do you think they will sell this asset. You talk as if this was mentioned at the AGM or are you just dreaming out aloud. We have been waiting for the results for a week now. They might need the cash and what you state sounds great but lets talk fact and reality not your thoughts.
    ( not meaning to have a go at you) but after the duster we just had and all the ramping that went on again based on expectation and delay of the result I am sure we don`t need more of the same.
    We will need a miracle to get to just a cent no matter how good SD is with so many of us waiting to bail out and at the same time absorbing the day traders. The state of our markets today and the appalling history of this company is another hurdle for it to overcome. The millions of shares that have been bought in recent days will also have to be absorbed as they will take advantage of the percentage increase they will make in each pip it goes up all over 10%

Many of us now have to think will we buy more to average out the price we have paid and hope to get our money back. There is going to be some huge walls of sellers to get through before they get to a cent
    Further more it would be cheaper to T/O the company than buy its oil if what you state was accurate.

Just my view on the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230072 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5098425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.