LNR 14.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Lyons REE Drill Program Completed, page-27

1. 3,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    This stock has enormous potential based on location alone and the geology relative to our neighbors. Add to this the superficial results received and I think it's a validated risk. I don't mind this announcement as now we know where we are. We could still be here in 6 weeks wondering if the drilling has finished. Now we know and can expect results within the next 6-8 weeks. I think the market will recognize this and we will see the stock start to firm up now and grow leading to the results as savvy investors grab what they can at a reasonable price. I think where we are right now as an investment risk in comparison to where we can be with great results based on our neighbors is a no-brainer. DRE ran up to 15.5c and they have 3.3B shares being 3 times more than us. Yes, they have done far more drilling than us and they have far more land but we are 2km from a mine and plant. We also seem to have far more connected resources, i.e. not spread out as far. There is still talk that Lyons may be the source of HAS pit. If that was proved we would skyrocket. I still think if we hit great levels then HAS will be knocking on the door for a JV or purchase.

ALOO, DYOR.

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $47.47K 13.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 57726829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11347359 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.