LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Lyons REE Project Maiden Drill Program Commenced, page-33

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    "Hows the name change working for you atm ?"
    > To whom is this question addressed?

> I can only guess it from the following sentence and then only if you know the history of previous posts.
    "You shot yourself in the foot so dont try and suck others into your mistake to sell early."

I'm relatively new to the LNR board, see my first post as of
    Post #: 63601614

But since then I noticed, that a lot of posters here complained about the new name and made fun of it and complained especially about the last CR roughly one month ago.
    Just some opinions on name change:
    "Not a good start for the new name. The end of an era. Now that management has erased our existence what are they going to do to relight the fires? Now we are an unknown we are off the radar. Management left the gate open and all the sheep are running away. Extremely disappointed at what they have done here."
    > All these opinions from just one other poster !

And now some opinions on CR:
    - "how sneaky is this company. didnt even have the courtesy to inform shareholders beforehand
    - wish I'd sold out near the highs, this new board has done nothing for the company but drive the share price down & this'll send it crashing further. so disappointing
    - truly disgusting, i hold a small amount, and even still I hope this shit gets absolutely punished
    - I would expect sub CR price for the next few days, I've been waiting for 0.014c for a few weeks now, but I am removing this buy order and seeing where it lands, and if retail capitulation may occur"

And then just an opinion from that special poster, I guess you addressed the question above:
    - "Piss weak deal from piss weak management
    - Shows management don't have any faith that their presentation is worth the slides it was created on nor do they think it will it create any raise in share price..."
    > Please take notice that this special poster has a sell sentiment until end of August !
    > But suddenly this post from him on 01/09/22, I even gave it a thumbs up
    "Welcome to Spring, and DRE into trading halt now.
    I look at our market cap vs the 2 neighbours and just smile...Opportunity knocks quietly sometimes, and with a sledge hammer other times..."
    > But now do not wonder which sentiment this guy has now for LNR since sp has quadrupled biggrin.pngtongue.png

Today I noticed this message from one of my other REE's
    https://www.dreadnoughtresources.com.au/2022/09/12/ree-required-to-power-the-future/
    "Rare earth elements (REE) are the collective name for a group of metals predominantly made up of the lanthanides – named after the Greek word lanthanein, meaning “to lie hidden”.
    > Perhaps all of you know now, why I love our co's name, it sounds so scientific. And I love what they are doing and I don't think that our sp will stay hidden any longer !!

Just two weeks ago One fund manager has revealed that he’s recently increased his exposure to ASX shares involving the production of rare earth elements.
    see https://www.********.au/2022/08/28/5-asx-shares-that-could-rocket-from-a-rare-earths-crisis-expert/
    So all holders here good luck with their investment, stay long and hold tight, but that's only my humble opinion and no advice, you know sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.985K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 69123377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2721779 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.