LNR 25.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

I'd would assume that LNR do not see the value either...

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I'd would assume that LNR do not see the value either economically or time wise to perusing ELA27/648.

If (and it looks like more when and how much) the drilling program returns good result LNR will need to put a fair bit of cash and time into other drilling programs as mention below* and then develop a JORG before PFS and possible finance. To me it's a positive and demonstrates the changed focus to REE and the fact that LNR's management have recognised this. *

"Further rock chip sampling, high resolution satellite spectral interpretation and drilling programs are planned to
    investigate additional targets not yet followed up, including thorium and magnetic anomalies throughout the Lyons Project and the high priority structural target along the major Bald Hill lineament which transects both the Edmund and Lyons Project Areas (Figures 4 and 5).The Bald Hill lineament is the major control on rare earth mineralisation at Hastings Technology Metals Yangibana mine and represents a very high priority target for Lanthanein. Potential remains for further discoveries of ironstones and carbonatites (Figure 6) within the Company’s tenure where no historical REE exploration has occurred."
    Last edited by Capped02: 12/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22.35K 5.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 60186789 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 152762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.