DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

Ann: M12 Rare Earth Target - Gravity 3D Model Rep, page-13

1. 1,047 Posts.
    re: Ann: M12 Rare Earth Target - Gravity 3D M... I think it may be a bit premature to expect SP to move still. Keep in mind that this report doesn't tell anything more than what we basically already knew before.

All the big money prepared to take a punt already bought in over the past few weeks at the current price levels, DMNOC has been really bought up in large chunks over that time as well.

For there to be a big SP move, it'll need more big money wanting an entry, and that's not likely to happen until there is some confirmation based on drill samples.

My prediction is that it'll still hover between 0.3c/0.4c for a few weeks more whilst drilling is in progress, with DMNOC maybe getting sold out, or maybe re-filling a few times at 0.1c before anything happens.

Then I'd say there'll be an early-release small sample with quick testing, which, if it has REE, may move the SP up in a spike and large volume before dropping off a bit, while a larger sample is tested. Comprehensive testing of a larger sample will take some weeks, and then with real confirmation it could go for the sky.

So, by all means, buy today on anticipation, but be prepared to sit on it for another month before anything substantial happens. And even then it's still a gamble at this stage. [DYOR, but keep a level head everyone!]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.