ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    re: Ann: M2 issues strong earnings growth gui... Excellent comments and peer comparison's mareke. I have been following MTU since it was 80 cents but didn't buy in as I had a large position in another share at 80 cents that eventually reached a high of $3.20 but have come back to under $2 . The liquidity has gradually been improving over time and I was intrigued how the company was release foward earning's guidance 12 months in advance and they would always match or beat it. On studying the chart when it slide to a low of $1.75 just prior to the report release looks like some investors still don't believe MTU can make it's issued guidance ( could be good windows to top up, just prior to the report release if your a true believer ) So when MTU release an underlying EPS of 20.7 ? 22.0c for the year we are in and your confident they will make it then it's an obvious buy. The upper end of the normal EPS is 19.4 so before any upgrade the div is 13.5 cents. Think there's a good chance round nice numbers with 5's will be picked ( from div history ) so my money is on 15 cents for 2011. On $2.75 that's a healthy yield of nearly 5.5%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.