HZN 2.50% 19.5¢ horizon oil limited

Did you know that OMV announced on or before last Thursday (2nd...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Did you know that OMV announced on or before last Thursday (2nd July) the completing of the Maari Growth project?
    Rigzone (O and G recruitment company) issued a newsletter dated 2nd July that quotes OMV as advising (who?)much of the detail just given to us by HZN.excluding however any reference to the work-over wells about to start when the ENSCO rig has been demobilised.
    Apart from the question of how HZN has withheld info from the market(it might not have been able to give out this info as the Operator has control of the newsflow in all the O and G partnership contracts Ive heard of) the Rigzone version of the purported OMV announcement/news item talks of Maari production reaching "close to 20,000".
    This 20,000 figure,in a narrative that doesnt (according to Rigzone) give the workover programme a mention could mean;
    a. Rigzone have paraphrased the OMV statement without realising that it is,in the current situation, necessary to say whether the 20,000 includes or excludes the further production expected from the workovers if it is to be a factual statement
    b. Production,sans the further production from the work overs,could conceivably reach "close to 20,000" from a current level of 16,500.Could we be looking at OVER 20.000 with the workovers ??
    More work is needed to get to the truth. A niggle to HZN about its ASX obligations might not go amiss but for the moment Im peed off on the one hand that Rigzone has been able to get access to info that HZNers have had to wait for but on the other hand Im slightly hopeful that maybe production might conceivably clear 20,000 (2000 bopd to HZN). Go Maari-my sort of oilfield.Go OMV-my sort of Operator .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $316.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.3¢ $510.1K 2.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1861669 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 650504 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.