MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

No amount of Broadcasts, Roadshows and Presentations is going to...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    No amount of Broadcasts, Roadshows and Presentations is going to do anything for the share price.........
    Panoramic did that for over three years while they watched their share price sink from around $3.00 to 20 cents. It was only when they started to actually make changes and get stuff done that the share price began to turn around. The results flowed through into lower costs and higher tonnages. A rising nickel price helped the bottom line, but the hard work done to get the costs down and tonnages up, was what gave potential shareholders faith in the company to jump in and buy their shares.Tangible results, which is what potential shareholders want to see!

Until such time MRP can actually step up and put some real runs on the board, everyone is going to be very nervous about buying them. Consistent failures to stick to time lines, just bleed the company out, whilst promoting the image of "snouts in the trough" directors, who continue to draw exorbitant salaries for longer periods of time.

Sorry if I sound negative to some shareholders, (I'm one of them), but I'm very p!ssed off with the way this company has performed since I bought in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.