CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

""(ctp can always have a cap raise at around these prices a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(ctp can always have a cap raise at around these prices a corner stone investor or jv with other companies to ward off mac by issueing more shares)""

Fine......but we are not talking about warding off MQG here, we are talking, and you still failed to address my point in that regard, as to where we will be going to try and get all the money to pay back MQG should the need arise or been forced/asked to do it.

How much was it that we owe MQG.??

How many shares would we have to issue to a corner stone investor to cover that amount of Moolah.??

At today's price, would it be around 500 million shares, or could it be even more, due to the fact that these so called "Corner Stone Investors" always demand a discount to their issued shares...............PLUS options to go with it.??

I think that we will have to go back to the drawing board on that one.
    ""(Capital raise my ass. That's a dumb idea. 5 bags worth of interest is all that amounts to! Think about it. It can't and hopefully won't happen. A CR is the crudest way to get cash.)""

For once, (although not very often), we agree on something.

That comment made by some previous poster would have to be the dumbest comment made ever.

Have to go now as duty calls. Especially during harvest time.
    Last edited by buddy134: 23/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3976 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 18545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.