FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Macquarie appointed to advise on Lithium value Realisation, page-42

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    Going back to what the Dr stated in the webinar in regards to timelines, today's announcement taking so long tends to indicate something was going on in the background during those ~3 weeks.

Today's announcement tends to indicate we were working on a deal with another party but negotiations ended without any resolution. Appointing Macquarie after a delay smacks of a fall-back position, though a nice position to have. We are not desperate to sell Goulamina, so time is on our side while Macquarie do their work, instead of taking up all of managements time.

We need management to focus on getting the gold project up to full speed, so I assume after today's announcement, all focus will be back on drill results, resource development and estimates, mine planning etc. Over the last 3 weeks since the webinar a lot of holes would have been drilled and a lot of samples assayed.
    Now with the Dr's attention back on these 'gold matters' I think we can look forward to a few announcements about gold. I'm still looking forward to the Koting drill results..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.