WAF 1.05% $1.45 west african resources limited

This is unacceptable, the management deliberately trying to make...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    This is unacceptable, the management deliberately trying to make the share price go down, why invest if management are doing this. Richard said he hopes WAF catches fire at some point, well thanks you have done it. No wonder there is a buyers strike on the stock, I have been recommending this stock, my bad. I'm going to offload all my adds and even maybe my core position too. People are selling because they think there is going to be a gold crash/market crash and they can buy WAF for 20 cents, I think I'll try that game plan instead rather than an idiot shareholder anymore, Richard people can put their money into ING for 5% rather than in your UNHEDGED cheap African gold company where gold goes up 20% and your stock goes down 25%, the stock is a failure, market is saying it doesn't want WAF because there are no buyers. I'm really turned off on this stock now, sorry everyone, sick of having hope this stock will go up, it's used up all my hope and the stock is making me angry and all the market participants are saying "we don't care about your fundamentals, we don't want you GO AWAY!!". That is where we are with this stock unfortunately....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.015(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.485B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.44 $5.052M 3.492M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27918 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 45601 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.