SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

cartex, Re IMERYS/Gecko here is listed capasity Imerys to ramp...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    cartex,

Re IMERYS/Gecko here is listed capasity
    Imerys to ramp up Namibian graphite production
    By DAVIDE GHILOTTI
    Published: Friday, 19 May 2017

Production will be ramped up gradually throughout the year at the Otjiwarongo graphite mine as the company mirrors the structure of Imerys’ existing graphite operation in Canada.

Imerys Graphite & Carbon is targeting to reach output capacity of 20,000 tpa flake graphite from its Otjiwarongo graphite mine in Namibia, which achieved first production in late April, the company told IM.

Re MadaGraphite (Etablissements GALLOIS S.A.)
    Both companies have added capacity thus I assume 25,000/mt of added capacity

Re AMG – GK
    They added 9000/mt of new capacity in Mozambique at their new graphite mine.

Re AMG-GK Lynx graphite mine
    I assume this mine has closed and it has only been producing 4000/mt max per year

Glad to know we both agree on the following

“Agreed on the CIF pricing to China by Syrah, hence their Achilles heel as the Chinese are formidable and can manipulate domestic pricing as well as production... I have seen them to this for many years”.

“Start ups, at this point, are not part of any competitive calculation until they are producing.”

As stated I personally do not believe Syrah management when they comment that they will be “cash flow positive by 4qt 2018”. I believe it will take Syrah longer then they project to sell all their capacity and at high enough selling prices to become cash flow positive in 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.