PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Here is the thing....we have a new CEO who declared "whats wrong...

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Here is the thing....we have a new CEO who declared "whats wrong with selling to China", which I do not disagree with, stated that the Company would spend the 3rd and 4th quarters finding out how far out the resource spread out from the area they already know what they have...apart from that we have heard jack shit from the company and seen the share price continue to slip...As for Shenghe, they own 20% of the Company which means other share holders own 80% ! Meaning we are not toothless !! We have a CEO with very little skin in the game doubtless relying on performance shares being given to him, given the lack of performance to date I for one would most certainly vote against any performance shares being gifted to him !!
    PEK have a history of a BOD's that do not give a toss about ensuring shareholder value having blundered their way from screw up to another year after year and from a personal perspective, being a reasonably significant holder, would welcome a fair and reasonable T/O offer !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.