AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I'm a long term holder so not down ramping and its minor but the...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I'm a long term holder so not down ramping and its minor but the crystalisers have already gone up to US$13-$14m (budget increase from US$271m to US$285m. Immaterial in the long run but worth mentioning. I have a couple of queries if anyone has an answer:
    Looking at the first photo - why is their infrastructure so spread out? I would have thought there are efficiencies in building it all close to ponds?
    Why are they saying "Final investment decision is expected mid 2018" I thought it was a done deal, or is it possible they reduce the size back to the same as phase 1?
    I don't actually expect this to happen but hypothetically if they changed their mind on the expansion and decided to buy back shares is it likely to burn the shorters and cause a price increase to above the capital raising?
    Whilst it seemed a good informative presentation on lithium, what is the point of it after becoming fully funded for expansion?
    The focus needs to change from marketing and capital raising to construction, production, and efficiencies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.