AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Im sorry this is one silly post. With the time you took to ask...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Im sorry this is one silly post. With the time you took to ask those Qs, you could have gone some way to better education by googling & researching on those things. I find a long term shareholder asking these quite astounding? I could be wrong & investors may invest solely to see said investment grow and ignore what it means to run a business. But isn't it obvious OREs motive is to increase productions of Li product in an obviously surging market to increase revenue, earnings, hence improve business metrics, SP then grows as a result etc etc? Is it not obvious that share buybacks only happen for Co with heaps spare cash which they don't know what to do with? Growth company on expansion phase spending $ on buyback to appease ST traders, ( with ST results since the SP will fall again if revenues, growth & business metrics r not the priority ) instead of investing on growth which will shoot this SP to over $10 in the near future?

The focus is already very much on "construction, production, and efficiencies,", unlike your post of contradictions about this. Then asking for a share buyback- that would be a ludicrous idea for ORE.

They already ann the increased production plans and these plans now just enough fully financed by the brilliant move with Toyota, and investors in the last round. I suggest u search the ORE threads, or Nius posts for better education in the matter, as there is no need to explain more on the obvious.

Might gain a better appreciation of the difficulty, complexity and high barriers of entry of bringing on Australias first pure listed Li producer, after 10 yrs to get here. As an investment the fruits of labour will line the pockets of investors and the time is now. All you hv 2do to be a part of the Li story is to buy the stock. Leave the engineering- why salars & buildings need to be so widely spaced to the engineers. Cant even begin to explain to you why or why the relevance of the that Q.
    Last edited by songokou: 04/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.