EVN 1.99% $3.94 evolution mining limited

Following my earlier post last week (highlighted below) - the...

1. 562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Following my earlier post last week (highlighted below) - the conditions are even better now with PMs and Base Metals BOOMING rolleyes.png on Friday night, so let's see what response we get on Monday. The signs are all there for a race to safety in PMs (Stagflation, USD under attack, etc.) and a supply crunch occurring in many base metals, but will the instos/funds finally start to accept what is happening and pile back into resources, instead of following the US Indices like sheep, or worse still, risking investors money in Crapto (of all varieties). Certainly don't take any notice of DT harping on about changing his view on supporting Crapto as that numpty will say and do anything if he thinks there is a vote in it sneaky.png

......Pretty pathetic response to the Macquarie Presentation - numerous downgrades - yet the gold price in USD is back above $2,350 and Copper is smashing it!

IMHO EVN needs to address the issue of returning improved dividends to get any support from analysts/funds, instead of running the same old spin in their presentations about 22 consecutive dividend payouts (who gives a crap when the divvy is $0.02). what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.080(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $7.824B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $4.02 $3.93 $28.50M 7.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81269 $3.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 136207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.