M4M 0.00% 2.4¢ macro metals limited

LOL. Typical millennial. Someone disagrees with what you say and...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    LOL. Typical millennial. Someone disagrees with what you say and you have to try and find a personal attack. Same as your other mate. Grow up ffs.

For your interest my major shareholding was purchased when the new BOD came on board at 0.005 for the reasons you mentioned. My previous purchases were below current SP so I am happy with my investment if you must know.

If there was proven $35B in the ground the SP would not be hovering at 0.03 with only 4M or 5M traded each day. I hope there is $35B as I will retire for much less than that but until proven it is just glossy announcements. Have a look at all the other glossy announcements from the other hundreds of explorers over the years that promises retirements for everyone.

Just putting some reality out there.

True story to put some perspective. I bought a Murray Basin explorer years ago. They found a monster. Bought in at 0.03. The JORC priced them at over $2.50. They said they were going to production but sold out at 0.37. Great profit but could have been so much better. Everyone has a price and the major shareholders have a squillion shares at 0.002. They will make a fortune even at 0.20. I hope they hold out for $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188461 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 35047 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.