TOY 4.00% 9.6¢ toys'r'us anz limited

I may be a bit naive on this one, but this could be what the...

1. 404 Posts.
    I may be a bit naive on this one, but this could be what the market has been waiting for, the final bit of bad news now out the way. Next announce is 'speculated' to be a return to profit.

To be honest I view it as positive, yes its a $3 mill 'shortfall', but its a $330k gain as well, which could have been a $7.5 mill payout, which would have surely sent it to the wall. Market has a tendency to react to the opposite so time will tell I would say, but if it does go north, will do so quickly as someone has been collecting alot shares the last few months.

On a separate note, I was cooking breakfast last sunday and the kids had that Warner Bros cartoon show on ch 9 with Shane Crawford on it, and FUN were smothering the commercials for the 1 on so hour I was there, pumping all their products, Razor, Airhogs, chill factor and cabbage patch, one after the other. Don't know if this was a one off or they do this every week but they are pumping some money into advertising their products, one would assume they wouldn't spending alot cash if they weren't getting the return.

Good Luck Holders.

white-shadow
    imo-dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $425 4.413K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11019 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 71 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.