MFG 0.22% $9.00 magellan financial group limited

No I just don't like meaningless comments, you could have easily...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    No I just don't like meaningless comments, you could have easily explained what you actually meant rather than the vague 2 am, 2 bottles of downed whiskey in a chair in the corner style post you made.

I trash this company and stock all the time, I'd even be prepared to say people who are recommending others to hold or betting on a greater than 50% chance of recovery are blatantly unintelligent. Low IQ and uneducated.

But I still empathize with anyone who has lost money, every single time I post its with the notions that I have a degree in finance, successful experience in the industry and with stocks for a reasonable period of time and that if anyone listens to my posts, they will be better off. I want people who read something that I wrote or an opinion I give and be better off or gain something to think about.

There are people who clearly do no research whatsoever, have no facts or figures or basic finance understanding and talk about a company like this where people have been and will continue to get burned, and they're essentially contributing to other people also getting harmed. They might not have bad intentions, but

If a desire for at least a modicum of rigour when it comes to analysis here is condescending or misanthropic, then I'd rather be misanthropic. I'd rather be misanthropic than the guy making weird conspiracy theories or the guy standing by and talking about how great the decision to hold is while other people who are listening and follow their ideas are going to get burned.

There's nothing virtuous about making meaningless comments without any reference to facts or reality, its the reason people are losing money on a company like this. I've lost money before on stocks where the cheerleading and holders club was clearly skewing reality when I should have been 100% focused on the raw and harsh facts, a harsh dose of reality is going to be a million times more useful in the long run than the weird drunk comments you made for example or the support group safe space a lot of sensitive people here crave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.00
Change
-0.020(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.623B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.01 $9.07 $8.91 $4.153M 461.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2839 $8.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.02 7991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.