MFG 1.68% $9.08 magellan financial group limited

I am not confusing the two sets of options. The confusion if any...

1. 3 Posts.
    I am not confusing the two sets of options. The confusion if any is Magellans making.
    I was quoting from the letter to me from Magellan dated 15/12/21 as a former holder of MCG by then exchanged to MGF--- As an additional benefit, if you hold closed class units on the Bonus MGF Option Record Date, expected to be in the week ending 26 February 2021,you will be entitled to receive one bonus option for every 2 closed class units you hold on this date under the Bonus MGF Option issue.
    For what it is worth I might add the actual Partnership Offer Application Form included the one for one option but made no reference to the 1 for 2 bonus.
    More specifically it also precisely said: The number of MGF Options you will receive will be equal to the number of Closed Class Units you receive.
    You might be right about the PDS but the actual Offer firstly doesn't contain the additional bonus and from the wording I have just quoted seems to short state the full options obtained.
    I'm actually quite curious to see what turns up--although I don't think it's going to help the price of MGF if there are even more bonus options floating around.
    I incorrectly disclosed holding MFG. I was trying to be transparent my interest was in the Funds although I'm now watching MFG as well but only perhaps Buy but hardly enthused by this option stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.08
Change
0.150(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.10 $9.15 $9.01 $1.315M 144.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1189 $9.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.08 1865 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.