MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

re: Ann: MAGMA METALS RAISES $16 MILLION IN S... 2ic, thanks for...

1. 6,757 Posts.
    re: Ann: MAGMA METALS RAISES $16 MILLION IN S... 2ic, thanks for your efforts in playing the role of devil's advocate however I think you may be carrying it a bit far now.

- Anglo aren't getting their average down to anywhere near that price, as this represents a fraction of the shares to them as the previous placement. Are you suggesting they are continuing to subscribe to protect someone's reputation?

- This is usually an extremely thinly traded stock, anyone who thought they could dump $16 million worth of stock on retail investors without any fundamental justification is out of their head, no matter what the discount or what some brokers recommendation is. On most days you would have trouble offloading $10,000 worth of stock.

- Agree that long holding retail punters have a right to feel a bit ripped, and I do. I'm one of many who has held through pretty shaky times, thought we were finally emerging from them with great results only to find that others are able to get in at depth of despair prices, and we aren't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.