MAG 0.00% 6.2¢ magmatic resources limited

Nice announcement today - so much going on, and a massive second...

1. 5,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8139
    Nice announcement today - so much going on, and a massive second half of the year coming up.

Just need to release more announcements and keep shareholders/market updated a bit (lot) more, as if I'm not hearing from the company I'm assuming they're not doing much (as I'm sure all holders are), when in fact they're doing a lot of work, over 3 different projects.

Great to hear that RC drilling will begin late-next week (or early week after?).

AC results from Lady Ilse due the week after Rose Hill drilling starts (hopefully gives them what they're after before RC/DD drilling (Lady Ilse is the target that drove the SP up to a high of 44c a few years ago).

Boda South soil geochem results, next to ALK's Boda 4, showing promising/similar results to ALK (ALK getting high-grade rock chips a few hundred meters away) - MAG are already out there again, doing additional mapping, rock-chipping, expanding the soil grid and infilling prior soils - results will give them the best place to drill some holes at Boda South.

Myall - either updated timeline from last Ann or last Ann wasn't worded properly which we all read as drilling not starting this year (and which made the SP go from mid 7c's to mid 5c's), whereas today's announcement says that all exploration, including drilling will be completed by end of year.

That means that DD drilling will start in mid-late October, and we'll get results from the re-sampling before then.

Parkes: done quite a bit of work and next step is getting drilling approvals, doing an IP survey, DD drilling at Buryan, and RC drilling and MacGregors.

So, drilling starting late-next week (or early week after?) at Rose Hill.

Then from there, for the rest of this half of the year, they'll be further defining some more targets, getting approvals and drilling at Lady Ilse, Myall project (multiple targets), Parkes project (multiple targets).

Good to have a lot of cash (plus the $14M JV spend on top) and be able to explore these great assets/grounds that they have.

Just give us more updates as you're doing it all!!!!!!

Copper and gold prices on the up again too.

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71284 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 92308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.