MGT 2.63% 37.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Magnetite Mines Confirms Benefits of Expansion at Razorback, page-16

1. 7,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2698
    Very nice posts, this news is great, and should be given more weight than what the share price is currently reflecting.

Whilst Im a trader, so one of the people puddlepirate talks about taking ticks, Im holding a core here and also trading with half my holding, but this news today made me pull some orders I had in queue to sell and place them a little higher.

I think we need to remember here, that most of the people reading these posts and this announcement, are pretty hardcore followers of the market and MGT, as seen with a lot of ASX announcement the best moves are actually in the days/weeks following the announcement.

We dont have to go too far to find examples of this, look at MGT with the appointment of the new strategic advisor (Sam Chee) which was very significant given his connections and history, happened on 13th of December last year, on the day of announcment was a flat day, but what happened in the week following (we went up 50%). I would just keep this in mind, those reading this today are in the hardcore followers, this news takes time to get out to the general public who may not even be following MGT yet and may even just be looking to get in on this news. Im expecting significant upmoves in the coming week .

Great announcment and for those who realise this , its a chance to take advantage, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $3.7K 9.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112688 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ 2000
Last updated 11.09am 07/06/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.