MGT 2.86% 18.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Magnetite Mines Secures Muster Dam Tenement, page-46

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    You spoke my words mate. Its just so stupid to bash each other. If you don't like one or the other just don't invest into it. There are some people like me who like both so invested in both. And the funny thing is those who bash each other use completely false information. Either they haven't done enough research or they are just blindly biased looking at both stocks in details. I did try to answer people bashing each other in the past but those things got uglier so I decided to stay in silence. I made money from both stocks and looking forward to make more in future. Rather than bashing each other you look for an opportunity to make money.

In terms of comparison both projects have their own merit. The assets are more or less similar. Just the management approach is different. One wants to start big with ambitious plans with big profits starting earlier years. That comes with huge capex hurdle. Time will tell whether they can raise or not. Capex much bigger than that have been raised in the past and it is not impossible but its not guaranteed as well. Another one wants to start small with smaller capex but lower profit initially. In my view both will succeed and it will be great for both shareholders and great for the country. If only one succeed than I have exposure to the one succeeding. I hope this MGT vs HIO rubbish will stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.531K 14.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 67424 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 54903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.