MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Venge, why are you or other long term holders loyal to Frank? It...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Venge, why are you or other long term holders loyal to Frank? It has always stumped me why many of the long term holders here keep defending him and backing him as the right person to lead the company? I am sure you invested in MNS to make money, because you liked the business, not because you want to see Frank run the show.

Over the time I held MNS for the better part of 3 years (sold at 16c middle of this year taking about a 50% loss), Frank did nothing to instill confidence. Instead deadlines were missed, he alluded to many things on those ********* interviews that never materialised, and announcements that were released were poorly written and lacked detail. Each announcement would raise more questions than answer, and holders would say "wait to the next one" or that "big news is coming soon", all on what seemed blind faith. I wanted to believe it myself because I wanted to be invested in a battery business in the USA and have some graphite in the portfolio. I always said this year was going to be make or break for MNS and when the cells failed certification and MNS went quiet, told shareholders to relax and that "its not uncommon to fail certification", made what looked like a bad capital raising, missed Nachu deadlines, and stopped responding to emails or answering phone calls I knew i could not stay invested in them. All while the shareprice continued to slide.

When I sold I gave my reasons for doing so and pointed them at management. Nothing has changed, in fact significantly worse, yet still the blame for this sits with management and yet hotcopper users continue to defend them and Frank. I just cant understand why.

I hope things work out for you and all holders and MNS can turn this around, but to me it looks like this year might break MNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.