MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Once again. I will repeat. MNS directors or nominees have to be...

1. 18,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    Once again. I will repeat.

MNS directors or nominees have to be on the board of IM3NY, to influence that decision: to replace C4V technology with something else.

And the only way they can get back on board IM3NY, is to buy out (refinance) the USD $100M. These lenders simply want their money back - plus interest if they can get it.

So how is MNS going to find AUD $150M (100/0.65)??? Plus $$$$$$ to re-engineer the plant to produce "generic:' Li batteries???

Is MNS going to raise capital at 1 cents each to raise AUS $150M??? If that is the case, then every shareholder would be diluted to oblivion.

Is MNS going to borrow AUD $150M? What security does it offer to borrow AUD $150M??? Its the plant in NYK - that it has been written off, and $500k cash in the bank!!!

On the best case scenario, you can argue they can offer the plant as security - which is NOT operating to specifications, and will require many millions to re-engineer it to make it operational. Is that enough Security for the Banks/Institutions??? No way.

Then, who will they supply batteries to, when they don't have any OFFTAKE deals anymore??

Last edited by Cosmoterios: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.