CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Uni

yes, there is a lot further to go with more unknowns than knowns. I will give you that.

I wouldn't say that MNS's cheap purchase price into C4V is represenative of the present value of the IP. There is just too much we don't know to make a proper judgement on that. One day it may prove the bargain of the battery century, and if it proves unfruitful, then the price will not have been so much, all things considered.

My use of the FB analogy was not for any growth story comparison, but for the clear example to 'answer' your great question, to why the IP hasn't been snapped up by a major. The IT world has just as many stories of successful products that went to market alone, as there are those that were taken over. MNS & C4V will become an example like the former, but I suppose we can never rule out the possibility that a major player like VW or equivalent won't make an offer, but I feel the form of that will be a production signing and not a take-over a such.

Considering how important batteries are becoming, and the 'issues' around cobalt etc, and the fact that we may have a suitable alternative, raises more questions than the obvious one it answers. Naturally, a lot of those queries will fly out the window if a big player signs up, but in the mean time, MNS are advancing with their 'wolly' announcements. As much as recent announcements about manufacturing partnerships have been criticised for containing lack of substance, I am not overly concerned with this 'fluff.' This style of partnership is common at early stage. It still shows that we are in discussions with essential players, and if progress continues, these 'contracts' will mature. This is the way of big bussiness in cases like this until a paradigm shift in the evolution occurs, like a real nuts and bolts contract with a major.

Anyway, I'd rather be in than out presently, and will accumulate accordingly beacusse the possibilities that arise if the story comes to fruition fits well within my risk levels, and as much as you often here on these threads, 'don't fall in love with the story,' I will flirt with this bitch for as long as she keeps teasing me .

It's knowing when to dump her that will be the measure of my love.
    Last edited by syzygy: 31/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.