MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Only IMO, not advice and DYOR , expression of opinion. Heres a...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Only IMO, not advice and DYOR , expression of opinion. Heres a quick link to google patent listing for  simple'graphene battery search' partial results  , note priority dates years before Upreti(2013) US patent
    US20140363635A1

Bio-mineralized cathode and anode materials for electrochemical cell

Look it up.  IMO based on reading only a team of  attorneys  with bevy of scientists and lots of money before a judge can ultimately decide who has priority if a serious dispute arose . DYOR  and note I am not qualified to judge and only expressing one persons opinion based on these materials. Its important to note - as I understand it - that modern patent granting bodies don't express ultimately binding opinions as to true 'patentability' or 'truth' of a claim (thousands lodged daily worldwide and often exceedingly technical and open to detailed dispute ) even if granted -  it comes down to a court if financial resources and stakes are high enough and can be challenged.  This was part of my thinking process and also that even a lab scale great idea (like lithium brine extraction technology for example) may take many years to work or not work or be profitable or be reliable at  production scale and many competing versions owned by different people will all be fighting for a piece of the pie. IMO. DYOR.

https://patents.google.com/?q=graphene&q=battery&oq=graphene battery&clustered=true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.