MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Sroyle your post fills me with excitement. As Professor...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Sroyle your post fills me with excitement.  As Professor Whittingham has said Birmington University has the most state of the art battery making machinery in the world. So as a start up all companies have to start somewhere.

For example do you know who started their business in this garage below?  Let me give you a clue. Have you had an Apple with lunch today?

6-incredible-companies-that-were-garage-start-ups-apple-giang-open-forum-embed.jpg

How about this garage below?  Can you believe it was the first place Hewlett Packard worked from?

6-incredible-companies-that-were-garage-start-ups-hp-giang-open-forum-embed.jpg

How about this one below. Can you guess who had their first office in this garage? Let me give you a clue. Try Googling Google.

6-incredible-companies-that-were-garage-start-ups-google-giang-open-forum-embed.jpg

Now sadly you have dedicated countless hours to Magnis and have been proven wrong may times. 3B conspiracy. Gigadream conspiracy and if I look back there would be many more. All this research whilst the graphite stock you hold is heading towards all time lows.  Maybe your attempted research efforts would be better used on that stock.

Whilst I am at it I noticed you went missing when the latest Tanzanian update came in? Did that one rattle you? Was a damn fine announcement for Magnis holders.

Here it is again https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...nment-to-progress-nachu.4069945/#.WsGn7y5uaM8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.