MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Yes new technologies will bring together all types of companies....

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes new technologies will bring together all types of companies.

You seem to have forgotten a few of our partners.

Here are a few pics for you.

Celgard for example. These are just the USA plants and offices . I even left the scale on the bottom right corner for you. What we talking Sroyle? A few hundred meters of plant and these guys are workind WITH MAgnis

c1.JPG c3.JPG
    How about another Celgard building in North Carolina?

c2.JPG Charlotte_Plant_400x277.jpg

How about some Siemens headquarters and plants? You couldn't find any? Your research is letting you down badly.

rsz_im2016060708co_300dpi.jpg siemens.jpg

Even the pic you provided for C & D assembly was pretty lousy. Try this one.

ukjb.JPG

It's all about new technology and some major established partners who are still cutting edge. Now if there was a large sized company doing what say C & D are doing Magnis might have gone ahead with them but I would say these companies offer something the larger players have not produced yet. See how these smaller companies get ahead? Invent something that has not been invented yet. Just like Magnis and C4V

Have a good night Sroyle and I hope in the morning you can do a post on the G stock you hold and how badly it is going over there. Everyone likes balance.

Click the Video in the link. did you know Babcock and Wilcox have 6000 employees worldwide.

http://www.babcock.com/en/about

Looks like everything is coming together for Magnis. From Gigadream to Gigafactory. Who would have thought. Well you were one who was adamant it would not happen. Yes 1 GwH to start off with just like Apple got their first large order in that garage for 50 computers. Nothing major compared to what they punch out today but look what happens when you think outside the square. A bit like Magnis is starting off, but once all those gigafactories are built look out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.