MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Magnis Raises $3M To Advance Nachu Graphite Project, page-112

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Firstly All the people going long have seen the various reports coming when UNX was reporting on different blocks and technical data. ,We have had a few very informed people ,who translate findings ,reassure us,
    and as the quest unfolds the news keeps getting Bigger and Better, The latest is pull the competition apart,
    and We the ones that have stayed in through Graphite Re -Rating will be laughing all the way to the bank.
    If you concentrate on matt,kingofhell, and afew others that I haven't mentioned ,you will see the light ,
    We have dealt to all the down rampers knockers,and Factual evidence is pointing to MNS is one of the clear winners in the graphite space ,Most of the flake is quality,Jumbo Flake ,Until the Jorc and offtake agreements are signed ,200,000 tonnes ....We cannot claim 1st place
    But for me there is no doubt,Location ,roading water ,power ,major port not far away,Labour content,.Relaxed HR dept......now the guys building the mine have a major corner shareholding in it ....So ....you work it out.Waiting on Jorc and contracts signed
    then boom....no liability.for info....No other company to my knowledge has 200,000 ton offtake,
    most have 40 kt ,Most of competition has contaminated Flake .Ours sits on surface in some places.....open pit
    MNS holds Uranium tenements as well and Uranium is on the up as well....!!! go figure.....very cheap price..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.