MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Magnis Raises A$4m in Placement, page-138

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Well Matt it seems when it comes to Rest of World Offtakes ESPECIALLY to Distributor/Traders that they remain un named "generally".
    Stratmin out of Madagascar 'un names' even when it's established that it's Asburys. VXL is doing offtakes even to end users and can't or won't name them.
    In fact I know of no named Offtake in the RoW other than with TKrupp oh and read recently of some named Euro end users of AMG/GK but these weren't "well known household names" at least to me.
    Anyhow I don't consider myself "factually incorrect", MNS Mgt says it's going to announce OffTakes with "well known household names' ? Well that'll be a first in my experience. Like SinoSteel and Sinoma aren't household names. YXGC and SQZG certainly aren't !!
    Now you have to admit KRUPP steel is,right?
    So you tell me, matt1972 what precedent is there that the only Valid Offtakes are to Named Sources? If not named, they're dubious or not kosher or some inference like that?
    Poppycock, Piffle IMO @Matt72
    IF IF big IF MNS does get some of the Tesla Contract, it should be thru Panasonic supply chain. Strange the Lithium ones weren't but I'm not into Lithium only Graphite so await Tesla Graphite news.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.