MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Magnis Raises A$4m in Placement, page-97

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi David,

Extract from an earlier post on another thread, saves typing it up again, post # 16152828

"I'm a big Graphite Bull but the timing of so many new Co's aiming for 2017 production is simply not viable. AUS' alone has SYR 356tpa, TON 300tpa, MNS 200tpa, TLG 46tpa and our little KNL with 40tpa. Now we've seen TON toning down their production target. I'm still amazed that SYR raised $211mil !!! now unless those Sophisticates got told that TESLA will be their customer I'm just not sure
    whom will they sell their product to?

Another way of looking at the situation; in 2014 world Graphite production was approx 1200tpa, of which China produced 780tpa. So just looking at only our 3 big boys from AUS (ignoring any other producers from India, Brazil etz..) they are looking to have over 850tpa!! I'm a Bull but...you have to remain realistic."

Hi @cobra327,

Thanks for sharing your opinion, interesting read.
    To me the large $4mil CR points clearly to a much longer time frame till Finance will be sorted, if it's just around the corner there's no way they would have needed to raise this much, now the big question is why, can it be really for the remaining 20tpa off take when 180tpa is already accounted for?
    Even if you read the Company announcement re the CR there is no mentioning of who the Broker was and when the shares will be allowed to trade??
    Got to say I'm very surprised on the poor response on this from other holders, would have thought it's a worthwhile discussion as we all are invested in the sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.