MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Some comments from holders and non holders here, not respecting...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Some comments from holders and non holders here, not respecting the TESLA offtake is astonishing to say the least. Either they are ignorant or have absolutely no idea how hard it is to enter into any commercial scale agreement between two entities. Or probably have another motive.

A deal with TESLA is a different ball game altogether - they sign only after a lot of due diligence. Yes, there is a thing called due diligence.

They include, at a minimum

1. Legal (including existing contracts), commercial and sustainable supply
    2. Technical - to confirm
    3. Quality of Management/people
    4. Finances - to come
    5. Capability (technical and human)
    6. Now ESG credentials of suppliers

Now, for MNS to tick all these boxes and in bed with TESLA is huge. There is no other way to explain to people just making comments like "this has not changed anything".

One of the key things in investing in a Junior to mid cap is quality of Management. If this development does not prove what these guys are capable of, then don't know what will be.

Price be the price - we all know that. If the price has not reacted positively for the news, then it may well be that a broker is accumulating a large parcel. I used to be in broking + banking, and I know exactly how they do it. I am sure there are others who may understand.

Watching closely and will take a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.