MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Magnis Signs Offtake Agreement, page-199

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Everyone has different strategies when they play the stock market to suit their own agenda. Everyone has the right to. Some up ramp, some down ramp, some pip trade, others short, long or speculate. I admit, I have done all with other stocks.

However, for this particular case, over the many years MNS has become an investment stock/company for me. I accumulate when I see value in the share price and have been doing so since pre 10 cents. Yes, probably like many others seeing Tesla signing offtake should have seen the price rise considerably. I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised with the recent price action, I don't know for sure if manipulation is happening, or people think MNS cant meet deadlines, taking profits or institutional investors wanting to buy cheap. Honestly I got no idea and only speculating.

IMO one thing is for sure. There is so much going on with MNS right now, its hard to ignore it. Giga factory and expansion, Nachu, AAM, DOE funding, capital raise and partner opportunities, Tesla offtake, certification etc etc.We are not the same company we used to be.

YES its gonna be hard, YES there will be hurdles, but I have decided to play the long game and damm its exciting for a semi startup company. Hopefully one day in the not too distant future, rises of +/- 10 or 20cents a day means nothing to the overall share price.

Go for it MNS, I'm with you! GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.