MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Magnis undertakes A$34 million placement, page-32

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I actually bought into the dream of a greener world and the fact that they have legitimate battery tech. I believed that EV investments by big players is inevitable and first movers always have advantage even if they're not the best in class. The fact that this placement was oversubscribed by US and local sophs at current already hyped prices should provide some comfort that the 'bigger boys' have confidence on deliverability and value of the project. It's okay if things take longer than originally projected (it is still COVID times after all), as long as they're not going down a wrong path of execution. Plus nothing on Nachu yet so that's another stream of ANN to expect throughout 2021.

For myself, I got in at average buy price of 6c last year and have exited my principal plus some (which is reinvested in LRS, another multi-bagger in the making imo). If we actually hit 50c, I'm basically set for life so staying positive but also realistic that gigafactories don't go into production overnight.

Congrats to fellow holders! Contrarians/down-rampers are welcome to continue voicing their doubt/skepticism but please be polite, fact-based and objective or you'll only be isolating yourself here in more ways to one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.