LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Magnolia LNG EPC Contract Extended, page-92

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    As usual you are the one shining light and excellent poster here j. It’s a pity others who band together and deride anyone who criticises management don’t actually post anything worth reading, seems they just hide in the background giving ‘likes’ to anyone who posts a negative comment about me and anyone else who feels this company has been misleading us.

As you say management should have a judgement on how close or advanced they are at securing contracts, and if they stated the facts rather than their speculation, I for one would have more faith in them. The management team have combined experience of more than 100 years so there’s no excuses when they make statements to share holders like: 04/01/17 “We will be moving to finalize firm offtake agreements in the New Year” and 14/06/17 “Expected to have the whole facility contracted in the next 6 - 12months”

Have a good look at that second quote: Expected to have 8mtpa contracted by June this year!!

You've got more savvy than I have j, so in a humble way I want to say 'Well done mate, as usual a great post!!!!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.