ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    An lng consultant in the general industry said(yesterday) "we" got notice to proceed last week and we shoulda received non-fta the next day, he was wondering why it took so long, normally it's the following day or two. At this point, I think we're putting the tape on the wrapper for this gift.

For those who think the stock will do a typical jump .15 for a day and drop back down to a lower support level, let me remind you a few historical patterns. Highly significant news May-July 2014. Kinder Morgan, SK&E Contruction, and FERC Application and other events(handshakes and such), caused the stock to rise typically .10/day starting at .54(if you were there then, you know what I'm tallking about, it was predictable).
    I remember It took three days once after a significant milestone was met for the stock to rise, and it jumped about a $1. to $2.77, then on to $4.60ish.
    One day in 2015, I think it was, at about 11:30 central time the stock jumped from $1.?? to $2.60 I think, all cause someone bought a couple million shares.
    We are more risk-free than we've ever been. For some investors, that's all they need for a green light. Don't be surprised if it takes a few days for some insto to drop 5 million bucks or so on it, and watch the price jump after a lunch break like a theif in the night. That's one train I don't want to miss.
    Last edited by Lake Charles: 01/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.