LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Whenever i need to brighten up my day, i read a few of these...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Whenever i need to brighten up my day, i read a few of these posts and a smile returns in a flash! My favourite following the conference call, " It is true management have ticked some boxes, however they haven't really been the right ones". You're spot on there - i guess the restructuring (full 8MT instead of 4) and re-signing commitment of Stonepeak for $1.5 Billion was a really tiny box to tick!! I guess also going after a solution for the beleaguered SP so the market might recognise the true value of our company thus improving value for shareholders... thats a minor box to tick as well! Its amazing how all were singing the praises of our team when the Stonepeak announcement came through then a few days later its back to reality... having a crack at management because why, impatience and using past lines like "its a matter of when not if" or words like "finalise" when talking about locking in BTAs?! Yes, understandable we are hanging off GV's every word as he is our leader... we've entrusted a great deal of faith, belief, hard earned money that he's speaking truthfully and will walk the walk and deliver. But seriously, what would you rather hear... IF we make it happen or "we are still a while away" from getting customers signed? Hearing both would instill unwavering confidence within If it was raining BTAs all around us then we would have the right to voice our concerns considering how perfectly positioned the ant is in to ride in on the next big wave. Is that happening though?? It can take years to manufacture a BTA from an MOU and i will re-iterate, GV at Chevron was responsible for overseeing 12MT over 9 contracts from 2011 till Jan 20 2015, largest being 4.15MT with SK LNG!

Bottom line... do your homework, researching the current/short term and long term outlook of the industry so you'll have a better understanding of the facts and the challenges we've faced (overcome) to get into the position we are in today!

With that heart to heart out of the way... unfortunately during the call i was in the queue to ask a few questions but my chance didn't come around. What i wanted to pose was... Given that strong demand is emerging in markets particularly in India - current 30MT Regas Capacity, 14MT uncontracted, under construction + at least 20MT in proposed, likely to succeed projects. Pakistan - current 4.4MT Regas Capacity, 9.9MT under construction and the Petroleum Minister touting imports could top 30MT by 2022. China - current 49MT Regas Capacity, 26.6MT under construction + expansions, 28.3MT in expansion projects from existing terminals, 14MT proposed. Would it be beneficial to set up an office or small working space in China, India etc over the next 6-12 months so we're always on their doorstep, banging on the door, being seen till the relentlessness pays off ? Thats the way i would go about business and would feel comfortable spending our capital in this manner because this is taking the initiative in a positive way. Without knowing how advanced our current negotiations are, imo i do believe this would wield results. At least should be planning a trip once or twice within a 6 month period for up to a month, to any of these countries, keeping their interest till one caves in...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.